Essential Notes for Applicants
- Applicants will not normally be considered for a grant if they have received help from the Trust within the last year.
- Please complete the form as fully as possible as it will assist the Trustees in making their decision.
- It is important that you give full information about your current situation, even if you have applied to the Trust previously.
- Please read the notes relevant to the particular sections before filling in that section.
- Please sign the form.
- Please complete in black ink.
- Your application will be dealt with in strictest confidence at one of the meetings of the Trustees, which are held every two months.
Please include all household members, both those for whom you are financially responsible and others. If there are others for whom you are financially responsible, but do not live with you, please include them as well.
The Trustees can consider people who are not qualified but have worked/are working in a post which would normally require a social work qualification. It would assist if a copy of the job description for that post could be included with the application form and any other information you might consider to be helpful.
If you do not have a Registration number do not worry, continue to complete the form.
The trust only has a small income, and grants up to £500 are available. Only in very exceptional circumstances can the grant be for more than £500.
Please state monthly wages/salaries after tax, etc has been deducted.
Please describe what benefits or pensions (if any) you and other household members receive.
This should include all cash savings and any investments, bonds, ISAs, shares etc which you have.
Please give the monthly expenditure under each heading in column 1. In column 2 please let us know how much is outstanding if you have a mortgage, loans, credit card debts, hire purchase, etc and/or the amount if you have any outstanding bills (e.g. gas, electricity, repairs etc).
It is important that you give the Trustees relevant information as to why you are making the application now and what the difficulties are that you are experiencing. Please provide any information that you think will assist them in making the decision. Please provide any supporting documents, e.g. copies of bills, estimates etc which you think will help.
If you have any comments, concerns or compliments with regard to this application process please inform the Honorary Applications Secretary.